Jesus Christ will return to planet Earth year 6,000 Feast of Trumpets AD 2028!
Day 4 (Sun & Moon)
Creation Day 4 Foretold Earth’s 4th Millennium
Click image above to watch video
“And God made two great lights;the GREATER LIGHT (SUN) to rule the day,and the LESSER LIGHT (MOON) to rule the night.”(Genesis 1:14-19)
In God’s Master Plan for planet Earth the most important events to occur during Earth’s fourth 1,000 year period was the birth, ministry, & deaths of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. The Apostle John wrote this about John the Baptist and Jesus: “He (John) was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That (Jesus) was the TRUE Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world” (John 1:8-9). Jesus referred to himself as the “Light of the world” (John 8:12), and Malachi prophesied of him as the “Sun of righteousness” (Malachi 4:2).
So how did God foretell the coming of John the Baptist and Jesus in the fourth day of Creation? It’s in these words: “And God made two great lights; the greater light (sun) to rule the day, and the lesser light (moon) to rule the night” (Genesis 1:16). The moon represents John the Baptist and the sun represents Jesus. The moon is not a true light source, it merely reflects the light of the sun; and this is a perfect picture of the relationship between John the Baptist and Jesus, for John merely bore witness of Jesus, the True Light! John even said, “He must become greater, I must become less” (John 3:30). Wow!
PROOF JESUS DIED DURING EARTH’S 4,000 YEAR
1. God created all the animals (the breath of life) during Creation Day’s 5 & 6, but non during Creation Day’s 1 thru 4. This foretold mankind would be dead to sin for 4 Days (4,000 years) until the Messiah would die on the cross giving them life, afterwhich mankind would live for 2 Days (2,000 years) in the completed, eternal-life-giving work of Christ, until his return. (Genesis 1:1-31)
2. At 40 years of age, Moses killed (destroyed) the Egyptian taskmaster. This foretold Jesus would kill (destroy) Satan’s power of death he held over mankind’s souls when Earth was 4,000 years old. (Acts 7:23-24)
3. The Passover Lamb was chosen on the 10 of Nissan and killed on the 14 of Nissan. This revealed the Messiah was chosen before the foundation of the world (time zero) and then foretold he would be killed 4 days later, meaning year 4,000. (Exodus 12:3-6)
4. After 400 years of bondage, God delivered the Israelites by working through Moses’ outstretched arms at the Red Sea. This foretold God would deliver mankind’s souls out of bondage to sin by working through Jesus’ outstretched arms (on a cross) during Earth’s 4,000 year. (Acts 7:6-7)
5. After 40 years of bondage, God delivered the Israelites through Samson’s death. This foretold God would deliver mankind’s souls out of bondage through Jesus’ death during Earth’s 4,000 year. (Judges 13:1)
6. After presenting himself 40 days, David killed (destroyed) Goliath. This foretold Satan would terrorize mankind’s souls for 4,000 years until Jesus would kill (destroy) his power. (I Samuel 17:16)
7. 4000 cubic cubits was the size fullness (volume) of the altar in Solomon’s Temple, where all the sacrificial lambs were slaughtered. This foretold the “fullness of time” would be 4,000 years until the Messiah, the Lamb of God, would be sacrificed on the cross. (II Chronicles 4:1)
8. After 4 months the harvests begins, Jesus once said. This foretold the harvesting (or resurrection) of the righteous would begin during Earth’s 4,000 year, after Christ’s death and resurrection. (John 4:35)
9. After being dead 4 days, Lazarus was raised to life by Jesus. This foretold mankind’s souls would be dead to sin for 4 days, or 4,000 years, until the Messiah, Jesus Christ, would die, giving them life again. (John 11:39)
10. At the end of the 4th day of the week (sundown Wednesday), Jesus died and was buried during the week of his passion. This foretold Jesus would die and be buried at the end of Earth’s 4th millennium, or year 4,000.
14. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15. And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth
18. and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John (the Baptist). The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That (Jesus) was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.(John 1:6-9)
He must become greater; I must become less. (John 3:30)
You have sent unto John (the Baptist), and he has borne witness to the truth … He was a burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. But I have a greater witness than John’s … (John 5:33-36)