Jesus Christ will return to planet Earth year 6,000 Feast of Trumpets AD 2028!
Day 6 (Man Subdue Earth)
Creation Day 6 Foretold Earth’s 6th Millennium
Click image above to watch video
“God created man in his own image, and said to them …SUBDUE the earth: and have DOMINIONover every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”(Genesis 1:24-31)
In God’s Master Plan for planet Earth the most important event to occur during Earth’s sixth 1,000 year period will be the reign of the Antichrist. This will occur during the final 7 years of Earth’s 6,000 years (year 5,993 – 6,000) with the last 3½ years of that time being known as the Great Tribulation. The Bible says the Antichrist will be a man, likened unto a beast, with the number 666: “Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a MAN; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six” (Revelation 13:18).
During the last 3½ years (42 months) the Antichrist will be given “power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations” (Revelation 13:7). And he will be allowed to “make war with the saints, and to overcome them” (Revelation 13:7). During this time he will “cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might be able to buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name” (Revelation 13:16-17). In other words, to sum it up, God is going to allow this man (the Antichrist) to subdue ALL peoples of the Earth!
And how did God foretell of this terrible event in the sixth day of Creation? It’s in these words: “So God created man and said … subdue it (Earth) and have dominion over every living thing that moveth upon the Earth” (Genesis 1:27-28). These words will soon be fulfilled by the Antichrist! Yes, even the first chapter of the Bible still contains unfulfilled prophecy. Amazing, isn’t it?
PROOF JESUS WILL RETURN DURING EARTH’S 6,000 YEAR
God told the “end from the beginning” by laboring 6 days to create the world. This foretold mankind would labor under sin’s curse for 6,000 years (one day = one thousand years) until Christ would return and set up his millennial Sabbath kingdom. (Isaiah 46:9-10)
In the Creation narrative it says … “And on the seventh day God ENDED his work which he had made”. That’s a strange way of saying God quit working, huh? That’s because through those words God was prophesying, “After 6 days (or 6,000 years) He will put an END to His Creation” burning the entire surface of planet Earth with fire during Christ’s return. (Genesis 2:2)
Enoch, the 7th from Adam, never died. God just “took him” from the Earth. In this way, God foretold at the start of Earth’s 7th millennium (year 6,000) the righteous will be “taken” (rapture) from the Earth during Christ’s return. (Genesis 5:24)
When Noah was 600 years old the destructive global flood struck. This foretells when planet Earth is 6,000 years old the destructive global flood of fire will strike! The story of Noah, the Ark, and the flood is unfulfilled prophecy concerning the day of Christ’s return … one house of righteous people will rise up (rapture) into the air, safe and sound (like Noah’s family in the Ark) as a world of ungodly sinners perish! (Genesis 7:11)
David killed Goliath with a stone and became king. Goliath was a picture of the coming beast (Antichrist) whom Jesus will CRUSH during His return and then become King! Goliath stood 6 cubits tall and had a spear weighing 600 shekels. These numbers foreshadow the “number of a man” and the Antichrist’s demise during Earth’s 6,000 year. Furthermore, the “stone” hitting Goliath’s forehead could be a prophetic picture of a massive asteroid hitting Earth’s surface at the time of Christ’s return. (I Samuel 17:4-7)
King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon made a golden image of himself to be worshipped by all people, nations, and tongues. This was a prophetic picture of the image the coming Antichrist’s will set up of himself in the Temple to be worshipped by all people, nations, and tongues. Nebuchadnezzar’s image was 6 cubits wide, 6 cubits deep and 60 cubits tall. These numbers again foreshadow the “number of a man” and the Antichrist’s demise during Earth’s 6,000 year. (Daniel 3:1-6)
After 6 days, Jesus took Peter, James, & John up into a high mountain, and he was transfigured into his glowing white spirit body in front of them. This foretells that after 6 days (6,000 years) we will ALL see Jesus coming in the clouds of glory, glowing like the sun! (Matthew 17:1-2)
God instituted the Feast of Trumpets to occur on the 7th month, at the first of the month. This Feast prophesies the “time” during a calendar year when Jesus Christ will return to planet Earth (sounding a trumpet) but it also prophesies he will return at the very start of Earth’s 7th millennium, or year 6,000. (Leviticus 23:23-25)
24. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were The Sixth Day. (Genesis 1:24-31)
And it was given unto him (Antichrist beast) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power (dominion) was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (Revelation 13:7-8)
And he (Antichrist beast) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, except he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred sixty-six. (Revelation 13:16-18)