Shocking movie revealing when Jesus Christ will return to planet Earth!
Numbers in the Sun Dream
Dream Pointing the YEAR of Second Coming?
Click image above to watch video
“Declaring the END from the Beginning” (Isaiah 46:10)
Kindly don’t get into any judgement or be quick to write this off after seeing the title.
Dear Pastors in Christ, my sincere greetings in the name of JESUS.
I understand that you will probably refer to the Word of God which says: “But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows” (Matthew 24:36) this will most likely bring doubt into your mind. My humble request is please read the whole message before coming to any conclusion. “But the spiritual man tries all things [he examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things]” (1 Co 2:15, Amplified Bible).
My Background and Ministry
My name is Alfred I. Karunakaran. I am 52 (2013) years old, and I became a born again Christian in 1986 at the age of 26 while living in Germany. In 1990, with the help of other Christian brothers, I had the privilege of meeting and evangelizing to around two thousand Sri Lankan Tamil people in Germany. From 1996 to 2010, I distributed the Christian evangelical booklets, “From minus to Plus” and the “Book of Hope” to nearly 200,000 homes: first, in Germany and later in the UK where I now live with my family. My native country is Sri Lanka, and I work in a care home, and I am currently a member of Bethel Church in Oldbury, Birmingham.
Before reading further kindly read these verses which are relevant:
With the help of a concordance you can have a better understanding of the real meaning of the verses. This will give you clarity.
1) “For the words are shut up and sealed till the time of the end. But the teachers and those who are wise shall understand” (Daniel 12:9-10)
2) “And he who is wise captures human lives [for God, as a fisher of men — he gathers and receives them for eternity]” (Proverbs 11:30)
3) “But it is from Him that you have your life in Christ Jesus, Whom God made our Wisdom from God” (1 Corinthians 1:30)
4) “Ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God” (1 Corinthians 4:1)
5) “Surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets” (Amos 3:7)
6) “And he will show you things to come” (John 16:13)
7) “For in seven days I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights” (Genesis 7:4)
(Please be aware that Genesis 7:4 gives an account of God revealing very accurately the 7 days in advance to what is about to happen in the future)
There is no scripture that says God will NOT reveal the YEAR of His 2nd Coming, and at the same time there is no Scripture which says God WILL reveal the YEAR of His 2nd Coming. (Therefore, please be neutral and read the details of my dream). My humble request is please take note that Mathew 24:36 says, ‘No one knows about that DAY & HOUR’. As you can see, Scripture did not mention anything about the YEAR or SEASON!
A Description of My Dream
“I have dreamed again, and behold, [this time not only] eleven stars [but also] the Sun and the moon bowed down and did reverence to me!” (Genesis 37:9).
In the early morning hours of 13 of March, 2013, while sleeping, I had a troubling dream. In my dream (Job 33:15, Acts 2:17) I saw the Sun (Genesis 1:14 … “Signs and years”, Ps 84:11 … “God is a Sun”) slowly changing its shape, and its brightness became dim like a full moon. In the centre of the Sun I saw the number “21” (Lk 21:25) which was very thin. The number began increasing by 21 to 22, 23, and finally to 24. Next, the sky turned dark and gloomy and scary just like before an upcoming storm. Then I saw visions of fallen lamp posts and torn down high tension wires.
Initially, the number 21 was increasing … 22 .. 23 .. 24 … just like a digital clock. But after the vision of the fallen lamp post and torn down high tension wires, the Sun began to be filled with a huge number 28. It was so vividly clear and it expanded until it completely filled the Sun.
When this happened, I heard with unusual clarity distinct voices (Job 33:16) similar to what you hear wearing stereo headphones, which I have never before heard in life, proclaiming boldly, “JESUS IS COMING, JESUS IS COMING, JESUS IS COMING!”. The voices were very unique, and I heard them as soon as the number 28 began filling up the Sun. The voices came from both my left and my right. It was like three or four people all lined-up in a row, and their proclamation came one after the other in perfect sequence. Then I woke up from my sleep.
According to 2 Cor 13:1 every matter must be established by 2 or 3 witnesses. Confirmed by the Word of God.
Daily Bible Reading Confirmation
I have the habit of reading the Bible on a daily basis, using a yearly reading schedule. On that day (13.03.13) when I got the dream from the Lord, the morning Bible reading was Mark 13:21-37. (See image below, chart is in Tamil language)
In the Bible reading which was meant to be for that particular day, the message was specifically mentioning the Sun in the 24th verse and the coming of the Lord Jesus in the 26th verse. When I realized this, I felt strongly in my heart that there is a direct connection between my dream and the Bible verses! Still, I went ahead and seeked the Lord Jesus in prayer for further understanding.
Then, I came to realize that there is a definite connection and meaning in the number 28 and with the 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I came to understand that the numbers 21 & 28 are actually referring to the YEAR. It became clear to me that the number 28 cannot refer to months, because there are just 12 months in a year, and it cannot refer to a specific date, because the Bible is clear that no one can know the day. I further noticed that there is a difference of 7 numbers between 21 & 28 which gave me the understanding of 7 years.
According to 2 Cor 13:1 every matter must be established by 2 or 3 witnesses. Confirmation by other saints in Christ
Lord Jesus, kindly show me at least 3 other highly respected men of God, living a spiritual life in right standing with God, and with a deeper understanding of the Word of God than myself who have had similar revelations about the YEAR of the 2nd coming of Christ. Lord Jesus, if I find such people with similar revelation, then I will have confirmation in my heart that this dream of mine is from you.
In my usual prayers I have never asked the Lord about anything pertaining to the return of Christ. My usual prayers to the Lord are guidance in which evangelical tracts or booklets to distribute, and in which areas or towns to pass them out in, to WIN the most SOULS for GOD’S KINGDOM.
Six months after my dream, while sitting at my computer, I had the compulsion to search for ‘Jesus is coming in 2028’ on the Internet. As I searched the web, surprisingly I found several servants of God proclaiming the second coming of Christ would be in the year 2028. As I continued to read what they had written, I was shocked to learn they all mentioned the years 2021 & 2028, because my dream began with the number 21 and ended with the number 28. PRAISE THE LORD
Here are the 7 search results from Google:
1) World Bible Society President Dr. F. Kenton Beshore believes the Second Coming will occur sometime between 2018 and 2028. Jesus says in Matthew 24:34 that this ‘born one,’ or ‘this generation will not pass away until all these things be fulfilled,’ says Beshore, 86, who holds five doctoral degrees in theology. “He pictures Israel as a Jewish boy, born May 14, 1948, that would grow up and become an old man until He comes in glory to establish His millennial kingdom. Now, how long is the generation of this ‘born one’? The first meaning of ‘born one’ is in Psalm 90:10. If you extend that from 1948, the outside date for the millennium would be 2028. Take off seven years for the Tribulation and the outside date for the rapture would be 2021. The rapture could take place before that, but certainly by then.” [To read more visit … “Rapture Likely to Occur by 2021”]
2) In June 2007 I was studying the Bible, and I was shown the timing of Noah’s Flood. This understanding was so incredible that the next morning I began writing my first book “2028”. As I wrote the book, God continued to show me His entire plan for mankind in various ways. Although I never intended to write about Christ’s return when I began, God had a different plan. As a result of seeing His plan, I was shown the timing of Christ’s Second Coming. Not only was this timing uncovered, but I was also shown it many different ways (hidden within the Bible) that all came to the same time for this event… the autumn of the year 2028 A.D.![To read more visit … “Christ’s Return: 2028”]
3) When will the Lord Jesus return? I personally don’t know the day or hour (Matthew 25:13). However, the Word instructs us to commemorate the death of Jesus (I Corinthians 11:23-26), not his birth. Therefore, my belief is that the rapture of the Church will occur somewhere around 2021 A.D. There will follow 7 years of tribulation. Then the “Second Coming” of Jesus will occur about 2028 A.D.[To read more visit … “How Much Time Do We Have Left?”]
4) Jesus read this passage from Isaiah at the beginning of His ministry – right after His baptism and time of temptation. This was probably in the fall of 28 C.E. because according to Luke 3:1-3, John the Baptist began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar’s reign. Tiberius Caesar’s reign began on the 19th of August in 14 C.E. so the 15th year was 28 C.E. Jesus began his ministry later that same year. If Jesus’ ministry began in 28 C.E around the Feast of Tabernacles and ended in 32 C.E at Passover, His ministry would’ve lasted 3 ½ years. Since Jesus announced Jubilee at the beginning of His ministry, the years September 2021 – September 2028 seem to be the most likely 7 year span for the 70th week of Daniel and the last 3 1/2 years being the Great Tribulation. [To read more visit … “Timing of Christ’s Return”]
5) ABSOLUTELY my friend! And they have been right there in plain sight for all to read in His Word for thousands of years, yet no one can decipher them for He alone knows them. Thus, only He can reveal them — which He does at His discretion and in His time — through people on Earth He deems prophets: “Surely the Lord God will do nothing but He (first) REVEALETH His SECRET unto His servants the prophets” (Amos 3:7). [To read more visit … “2028 END”]
6) Will Yeshua (Jesus) actually return during the next Jubilee year, and fulfill numerous symbolisms associated with the Jubilee year of release [Leviticus 25]? Yeshua presented a very unusual “mission statement” at the very beginning of His ministry. Immediately after the account of His immersion (baptism) and the account of Satan tempting Him, is a reference to some of His first recorded words. These words have JUBILEE stamped all over them! This chapter provides several differing reasons to indicate that He will return on the next Jubilee year. [To read more visit … “Jubilee: 2028 AD”]
7) Ezekiel laid on his side for 430 days with each day representing a year of punishment for Israel. Seventy years were fulfilled in the first captivity that ended in 536 BC with the dedication of the second temple. There remained 360 years to fulfill the prophecy x 7 for Israel’s unbelief (lev 26:18, 26:21-28). 360 x 7 = 2520 biblical years of 360 days. This was fulfilled in 1948 when Israel was given possession of their land — The generation that saw the rebirth of the state of Israel did not rebuild the temple because of unbelief, so the final week of Daniel cannot begin until Israel takes that step of faith. Perhaps, like in ancient Israel, only after the unbelieving generation over 20 years old dies off, will their children take that leap of faith and rebuild the temple. The people who were over 20 in 1948 should die off by 2028. (Inspired by a former Grant Jeffrey speculation in “Armageddon” but I highly revised it – It makes some sense to me but don’t take it too seriously) [To read more visit … “When Will Jesus Christ Return?”]
This is My Opinion
IF the revelation of the YEAR2021 & 2028 is identical to the 7 man of God from the Google search, then the book of (Daniel 9:24) which talks about the rapture taking place in the 70th week brings me to realize that it’s possible that it is pointing towards the 7 years tribulation period (Daniel 9:27) that is between rapture and the 2nd coming of Jesus (According to the Tamil Bible, CHOLL OVIYA VEDAKAMAM (page 1634) Published by An Book, Tamil Nadu, India.)
Why Am I Telling You This
“Joseph dreamed yet another dream and told it to his brothers” (Genesis 37:9)
IF the above message of the YEAR of the 2nd coming and the rapture is true, then it will enable those in ministries to prepare the believers and to work out changes and priorities in our Christian life to pave the way for the 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Which means that we are going to live a very meaningful Christian life with the knowledge that we don’t have much time before the End time. GLORY TO GOD
If the Holy Spirit gives you peace and clarity in your heart when reading this message, specifically about the YEARS mentioned, then go ahead and pray about it, search the Word of God, and become doers of the Word of God which is below: THANK YOU JESUS
“For the marriage of the Lamb [at last] has come, and His bride has prepared herself” (Revelation 19:7)
His mother said to the servants, whatever He says to you, do it” (John 2:5)
If you don’t feel peace and clarity in your heart after reading this message, please forgive me, and you may ignore this letter. Please let me know your opinion. Thank you very much. May God bless you and your ministry. Amen!!! And Amen!!!
ALL THE GLORY AND THE HONOUR AND THE PRAISES TO THE COMING KING OF KINGS JESUS CHRIST!!!